Thursday, July 14, 2011

Add Some Blood To The Mix


While waiting on more from Taiwan, I'd recommend checking this show out. Yeah, I know, it's about vampires, but its cleverly done. I, myself, was never into the whole "Twilight" saga, but this is quite different. Well thought out. Interestingly shot. Good actors. Enthusing story line. 

No HBO? Go here.

Speaking of blood, I was recently cast in a music video for an up and coming Taiwanese rap star. He's really new, and his style isn't exactly what you'd expect from a rapper, but hey, when in Taiwan... I played the part of some army general, interrogating and torturing this kid. It was a pretty low budget shoot, but turned out pretty well. My part was shot in a span of about an hour on some dorm roof top of a university here in Taipei. You can check out the behind the scenes action in one of the upcoming episodes. For now, check out the the final product below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment