Monday, July 25, 2011

Episode 4 Trailer

I am still only half way through editing the fourth episode, but I've finished the trailer. This one is taking a bit of time since I am pretty busy with job search and planning my life out for the next year. It looks like I might stick around here for another year. Even apply to do my MBA degree, as well. 

The fourth episode shows a bit of what's it like to teach English in Taiwan. Anything from college students all they way down to those little, adorable, and yet VERY crazy kindergarteners. Also, throughout the year I've caught on tape some pretty funny moments, both of random Taiwanese people as well as my friends. People's whack work out routines at the gym, to dancing on the MRT, to acting a fool in class. That's all here. Finally, my first trip to Russian in over ten years, is going to be shown here. It was a pretty special time for me since I haven't seen most of my family in the past decade. But that's all to come when I finish putting it together. For now, here's the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment